Hi everyone! Quick post from me today with two cards I’ve made using the new Midnight Blush capsule collection papers from docrafts Papermania. The first one is a little sailing boat card, and the second one is flower themed, with a little tutorial on how to make it. ^_^
Step by step:
1. Cut a square of dark midnight blush paper just smaller than your card blank and adhere centrally. Cut a 10×7.5cm panel of lace-effect paper, ink the edges with brown ink and adhere centrally.
2. Cut a strip of pleated fabric trim the length of your card and glue across the centre. Cut a strip of crochet border the same length, cut in half horizontally to make a thinner strip, and glue on top of the pleated border.
3. Adhere two bloomers to your card, just offset from each other as shown. Tie a twine bow and add to the centre of the front flower, with a black gem on top. Make three loops from twine and adhere behind the back flower, and add a black gem to the centre of the flower.
4. Add three buttons down the right hand side of the card.
5. Stamp the Home to Nest tag onto white cardstock with black ink, and then stamp the sentiment in the centre. Cut out and glue to the card next to the top button.