You are very welcome to use StickerKitten products on your creations for resale, but we do have a few restrictions in place.
- There is no limit to handmade items sold for charity or for profit, so long as they abide by the restrictions stated in this policy.
- Handmade projects may be sold at permanent retail locations, as well as temporary craft events, community fundraisers and over the internet. In selling handmade projects the seller must make it clear that the items are handmade or personally created by the seller and not a product of StickerKitten.
- Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited.
- All StickerKitten images and artwork are copyrighted to us and should not be copied without permission. Therefore, each item for sale must be personally made by the individual and may not be copied or reproduced in any way. This includes graphic, digital, electronic or photocopying. For example, you may not scan in one of our paper designs and reproduce it on multiple cards.
- Digitally created projects must be for personal use only and resale is prohibited.
- You may not use StickerKitten images for the purpose of creating logos, company trademarks or promotional material.
- StickerKitten images may not be distributed or sold pre-cut or pre-stamped as a craft supply.
Please note that we may amend these policies at any time. If you have any questions please drop us a line: email@example.com