StickerKitten are looking for four fabulous design team members to create projects for us with our new ranges!
What we are looking for
- We are looking for crafters with an attractive website/blog and active social media accounts to promote StickerKitten products.
- We will need six projects made for each new range, beautifully photographed, with written or video tutorials on how to make two of them. This will be over a 2 to 3 month period.
- Every four months we would like you to write a guest blog post on recent projects or any craft topic you like on the StickerKitten blog.
What you’ll get
- We’ll send you the full range of new StickerKitten products each time a collection is released, including paper packs, stamps, sequins, wooden embellishments and die-cut ephemera.
- We’ll add you to our exclusive DT Facebook group where we will give you sneak peeks of forthcoming ranges and a chance to have input into the designs and kinds of products we make.
- We will promote your website/blog and social media accounts and give you loads of love for your gorgeous work.
How to apply
Please email Sarah at email@example.com (subject line ‘StickerKitten DT call’) with:
- A short paragraph telling us a little bit about yourself and your craft history or style.
- A sentence or two on a StickerKitten product that you like and why.
- Links to your website or blog and social media pages.
- Pictures of three of your recent favourite projects that you’ve made. We would love it if they used StickerKitten products, but they don’t have to! We just want to get a sense of your crafting style.
The deadline to apply is 15th May 2018, and applications are open internationally. You do not need to have been on a design team before.
Good luck, and, in the meantime, happy crafting!